"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me.. It is the most-requested column I've ever written.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone...
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, don’t save it for a "special occasion". Every day is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words' In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
This website is for you and others like you who have a desire to be a part of the natural way to heal.
I am sure you too have found a lot of valuable insights into energy healing and by sharing our knowledge we get to help one another.
This web site is a collation of my knowledge spread over more than 400 pages but I know that there is a lot more information and success stories out there and I would just love to hear about them.
I'd love to receive any articles, photos, stories, reviews, or other content you'd like to share.
Share Your Energy Healing Experience by submitting it right here on this site, then site visitors can read, rate, and comment about it. See an example of how this works with an interesting story of what happend to me about perfection.
You can also share or comment on any page of this website, just see the "Share this page" and "Leave a Comment" options at the very bottom!
Please join me as we develop and grow this fun Healing Community.
There's also an active group of fans on my Healing Journeys Energy Facebook Page so come join the conversation, we'd love to have you with us!
I recently started a Pinterest page with tons of boards to follow!
My Google+ Page is starting to pickup in popularity too, so if you're a G+ fan head on over there and join us!
Of course I am available on Twitter and would love to see your tweets!