Let's have a little bit of fun and see how we can use color and tone to deceive the eye.
In the picture below, to see the wheels move:
When a color is placed on a darker background, it does seem to appear brighter because the black area provides a greater contrast. See the pictures below.
Each color has a positive and negative elements.
Our resonance with particular colors can give us some interesting insights into our personalities.
Choose the color that you like best and look in the table provided and you may or may not recognize some of your own personality traits whether they be positive or negative.
Looks for Flattery
Feelings of Inferiority
Devotion to Duty
Reverence for all Life
Feelings of Superiority
Lack of contact with Reality
Morbid Interest in Black Magic / Mysticism
* According to various international studies, the world’s most popular color is blue. Based on the survey conducted by several global marketing firms, they’ve concluded that people worldwide picked blue (40%) as their favorite color followed by purple (14%).
* Recent studies have shown that infants as young as 2 weeks of age can already distinguish the color red. Probably because red has the longest wavelength among colors making it the easiest color to process by the developing receptors and nerves in the baby’s eyes.
* She sees crimson, burgundy, and tomato red while he sees red. Reuters reports that researchers from Arizona State University in Tempe have determined there is a gene that allows us to see the color red, and that gene comes in a high number of variations. Because the gene sits on the X chromosome - and women have two X chromosomes and so two copies of this gene, compared with only one for men - the gene aids women’s ability to perceive the red-orange color spectrum.
* The safest car color was determined to be white. Based on studies, it is the most visible color under all conditions except snow. Though surprisingly, lime-yellow is the most visible color on the road. But being an unpopular choice for a car color, white is a more practical choice.
* Chromophobia, also known as chromatophobia is a persistent, irrational fear of colors. A severe form of this phobia can hinder daily activities and can make life self-limiting. People with chromophobia may correlate a distressing past event with a color.
* Recent discovery shows that colors affect the way we taste foods. For instance, an orange or creme-colored cup definitely makes chocolate taste better than in any other cup with a different color.
* The color yellow can cause nausea, so it is avoided in airplanes. Also, pure bright yellow is believed to be the most irritating color due to its excessive stimulation to the eye.
* Colors don’t exist! They’re all in your head. Technically, colors are just results when our brains try to make sense of signals it receives from the outside. Can you imagine if our brains are not functioning that way? Chances are, our world would probably look like a scene from The Matrix. So hooray for brains!
Incredible as it might seem... Color Healing plays an important role in getting and staying healthy...
In "The Color Course - The Diversity of Color Healing" you will learn that just as our bodies need food and water to survive it also needs color or light to balance and energize because color is light and light is an essential nutrient to all life.
This website is for you and others like you who have a desire to be a part of the natural way to heal.
I am sure you too have found a lot of valuable insights into energy healing and by sharing our knowledge we get to help one another.
This web site is a collation of my knowledge spread over more than 400 pages but I know that there is a lot more information and success stories out there and I would just love to hear about them.
I'd love to receive any articles, photos, stories, reviews, or other content you'd like to share.
Share Your Energy Healing Experience by submitting it right here on this site, then site visitors can read, rate, and comment about it. See an example of how this works with an interesting story of what happend to me about perfection.
You can also share or comment on any page of this website, just see the "Share this page" and "Leave a Comment" options at the very bottom!
Please join me as we develop and grow this fun Healing Community.
There's also an active group of fans on my Healing Journeys Energy Facebook Page so come join the conversation, we'd love to have you with us!
I recently started a Pinterest page with tons of boards to follow!
Of course I am available on Twitter and would love to see your tweets!