Can you see angels? People perceive angels in many different ways however as most of us are are familiar with angels through religious art; the most profound encounters are as physical manifestations, which can take the form of winged beings.
Most of us imagine them to have magnificent, luxurious wings and shimmering golden halos since in art they are depicted as perfect beings, with flowing robes, long hair, halos and wings. For instance the mystical Jewish texts 1 Enoch and 2 Enoch have descriptions of angels with wings. Archangel Gabriel (Jibril in Islamic) who dictated the Koran to Mohammed was described as having "140 pairs of wings".
Angels are genderless or androgynous beings, their male and female qualities are perfect and complete, they are of a vibration that is pure spirit and therefore have no gross physical form. They can and do however appear to us in many different ways.
You may see angels as a figure surrounded in white light, you may see their energies in the form of tiny color flashes, you may become aware of them through sounds, feelings, and scents or you may see Angels as Angel clouds in the sky. Sometimes they will even take on a human form if the situation requires it. Because Angels project themselves to us in a manner we are most comfortable with. If they have a message to give you, you may even see Angels in the form of a departed loved one, so as not to scare you.
If you look in your everyday life you will see Angels everywhere but the problem most of us have is that most of the time we are oblivious to the world around us, completely unaware of the abundant miracles occurring all the time. We take these miracles for granted.
I appeal to you today to open your eyes, rise above your mere mortal existence and see the myriad of Angels gracing your path. May you walk with Angels from this day on.
~By Veronica Hay~
- Like the little old lady who returned your wallet yesterday.
- Like the taxi driver who told you that your eyes light up the world, when you smile.
- Like the small child who showed you the wonder in simple things.
- Like the poor man who offered to share his lunch with you.
- Like the rich man who showed you that it really is all possible, if only you believe.
- Like the stranger who just happened to come along, when you had lost your way.
- Like the friend who touched your heart, when you didn't think you had one to touch.
- Angels come in all sizes and shapes, all ages and skin types.
- Some with freckles, some with dimples, some with wrinkles, some without.
- They come disguised as friends, enemies, teachers, students, spouses and fools.
- They don't take life too seriously, they travel light.
- They leave no forwarding address, they ask nothing in return.
- They wear sneakers with gossamer wings, they get a deal on dry cleaning.
Angels want to be our friends. They are companions on the journey of life on this planet, ancient fellow travelers, whose love and light and wisdom can enrich our lives immeasurably. They want to share with us and help us grow toward the unique spiritual destiny that is ours. Their guidance and support is wonderful, something to rejoice in and to give thanks for.
One of the finest ways to rejoice in the Angels is to work with them. My course "Way of the Archangels" does just that, you will learn all about the archangels, and how to work with them for yourself and for others.
This website is for you and others like you who have a desire to be a part of the natural way to heal.
I am sure you too have found a lot of valuable insights into energy healing and by sharing our knowledge we get to help one another.
This web site is a collation of my knowledge spread over more than 400 pages but I know that there is a lot more information and success stories out there and I would just love to hear about them.
I'd love to receive any articles, photos, stories, reviews, or other content you'd like to share.
Share Your Energy Healing Experience by submitting it right here on this site, then site visitors can read, rate, and comment about it. See an example of how this works with an interesting story of what happend to me about perfection.
You can also share or comment on any page of this website, just see the "Share this page" and "Leave a Comment" options at the very bottom!
Please join me as we develop and grow this fun Healing Community.
There's also an active group of fans on my Healing Journeys Energy Facebook Page so come join the conversation, we'd love to have you with us!
I recently started a Pinterest page with tons of boards to follow!
Of course I am available on Twitter and would love to see your tweets!