Good Vibrations: Healing with Crystal Energy By: Certified Crystal Healer Ashley Dalke
by Ashley Dalke
(Madison, Wisconsin, United States)
Crystal healing is a form of vibrational medicine in which subtle energy given off by a crystal is used to treat the body, the mind, and the spirit.
Since crystals emit beneficial energetic vibrations, introducing them into one’s energy field can actually help to repair energetic imbalances within the ethereal body. For this reason, crystal healing can be performed on anything that possesses an energy field, be it a person, a plant or animal, or the environment.
Although crystals have been used to treat the body, mind, and spirit, crystal healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine. Instead, it should be used along with allopathic treatments to compliment and enhance them. The most important thing to keep in mind when beginning to use crystals for healing purposes is that a crystal’s power is relatively inert until one intentionally
directs its energy. It is not the crystal that possesses healing energy; it is one’s intent to heal, by way of the crystal, which manifests results.
The art of crystal healing has been present in many eras and cultures, some dating back for thousands of years. It was commonplace in ancient Hebrew and Mayan societies as well as in the Native American, Indian, and Tibetan cultures.
Although not yet fully accepted by Western medicine, its methods are still often used and prescribed in many other parts of the world. Since each type of crystal carries with it a unique energetic vibration, certain types of crystals
can be utilized in the treatment of specific physical, emotional, or spiritual ailments.
Some of the most common crystals and their associated properties are as follows:
Amethyst: Use at the 6th Chakra (3rd Eye/Brow Chakra) or at the 7th Chakra (Crown Chakra) for protection against negative energies.
- To relieve insomnia, to enhance memory, to increase motivation.
- To promote dreams and their interpretation, for emotional balance.
- To become open to your intuition and psychic abilities.
- To strengthen the metabolism and immune system.
- To enhance meditation, to ease headaches.
- To help overcome addictions.
- To relieve digestive discomfort.
- To heal and cleanse the mind, body, and spirit.
Aventurine: (Also known as Green Quartz) Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart
Chakra) for healing the physical body.
- To increase wealth and prosperity.
- To protect gardens and homes from pollution
- To turn negative energy into positive energy.
- To encourage compassion.
- To stimulate will power and confidence, for use while exploring past
lives, for balance of the mind, body, and soul.
- To stimulate creativity in artistic endeavours.
- To promote peace and calming, for protection.
- To aid in problems related to the nervous system.
- To help prevent heart-related conditions such as heart attack.
- To manifest abundance, to relieve symptoms of allergies.
- To remove headache and migraine pain.
- To diminish acne and other skin problems.
Carnelian: (Also known as Carnelian Agate) Use at the 1st Chakra
(Base/Root Chakra), 2nd Chakra (Sacral/Spleen Chakra), or 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for grounding.
- To increase motivation, to increase vitality.
- To cleanse other stones, for protection of those who are crossing over.
- To stimulate success in business endeavours.
- To aid in overcoming negative thought patterns.
- To help improve concentration, for peace and calming.
- To banish negativity.
- To help heal lower back problems and remove pain.
- To boost creative energy.
- To enhance healthy sexuality.
- To quicken the healing of bones.
- To increase blood circulation.
Citrine: Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) or at the 7th
Chakra (Crown Chakra) for increasing creativity, for protection from negative
- To activate the intuition.
- To manifest abundance, wealth, and prosperity, to encourage sharing.
- To promote joy.
- To increase self-esteem.
- To encourage a positive attitude.
- To enhance concentration.
- To enhance will power.
- To overcome one's fears.
- To increase ease of communication.
- To balance the emotions.
- To diminish symptoms from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- To help relieve eye problems.
- To help
with blood circulation.
- To relieve menstrual or digestive problems, and to balance the thyroid.
Jade: Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for gaining wisdom and
insight through meditation.
- To bring love and compassion, for protection.
- To bring mind, body, and spirit into balance.
- To bring luck, to stimulate new friendships.
- To encourage independence.
- To stimulate creativity.
- To bring intuitive dreams.
- To bring peace and calming.
- To cleanse the physical body.
- To increase fertility.
- To aid in successful child birth.
- To attract wealth and abundance.
- To bring balance to the systems of the physical body.
Quartz: Quartz crystals can be used at any chakra and are by far the
most powerful and energizing crystals of all. Quartz is a powerful healer and
cleanser of the physical and ethereal body. Quartz crystals amplify our own
energies and intentions and thus are ideal for any kind of spiritual work.
Quartz, Rose: Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) for promoting
unconditional love, peace, and compassion.
- To inspire self-love, for calming after traumatic events.
- To add spark to a romance, to ease mid-life crisis.
- To soothe a broken heart.
- To ease the grieving process.
- To promote forgiveness, trust, and understanding.
- To help with healing lungs.
- To increase fertility.
- To relieve a broken heart.
- To encourage friendship.
- To ease pain due to cancer and other serious diseases, and to treat a
Quartz, Smoky: Use at the 1st Chakra (Root/Base Chakra) for grounding,
protection from negative energy.
- To increase energy and to still the mind during meditation.
- To encourage environmental concern & ecological consciousness.
- To relieve stress and promote peace and calming, to reduce pollution.
- To aid in detoxifying the physical body.
- To remove fear, to enhance passion.
- To dispel bad dreams, to promote insight.
- To stimulate concentration.
- To promote communication, for use with people undergoing chemotherapy.
- To relieve physical pain.
- To treat problems associated with the lower half of the body.
- To remove headache pain.
- To aid in the assimilation of vitamins and minerals.
Tiger’s Eye: Use at the 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) for
- To increase psychic powers.
- To encourage the rising of the Kundalini through the chakras, for
- To stimulate compassion.
- To aid one in sorting through details and to complete tedious tasks.
- To aid in removing negative habits.
- To banish depression, to heal the eyes.
- To treat disorders of the reproductive system.
- To aid in healing broken bones.
- To help one succeed on tests and exams.
- To encourage success in business meetings.
Turquoise: Use at the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra) or at the 5th Chakra
- To enhance self expression and communication.
- To help one to live in the moment.
- To remove negativity from oneself and one’s environment.
- To enhance self confidence.
- To help one to remain on the path for his/her highest good.
- To boost the immune system.
- To aid in healing the eyes.
- To reduce acidity in the body.
- To aid in detoxification.
- To reduce inflammation.
Ashley Dalke is a Certified Master of Crystology and is Endorsed and Accredited in the Melody Level I & Level II Laying-On-Of-Stones & Laying-On-Of-Hands Workshops. Her certification attests that she has displayed the knowledge,
principles, and integrity of the Universal Light Force. She has attained initiation and knowledge of natural healing with crystals and minerals, and has demonstrated proficiency in administering hands-on healing through the universal energy of crystals/minerals. Ashley is also certified in Gemstone & Crystal Healing by the Institute for Massage & Spa Therapy Education which is accredited by the Institute for Therapeutic Massage (ITM) and by the Commission on Massage
Therapy Accreditation. She has also successfully completed and received certification in the Alaya Crystal Healing Course given through Sacred Earth
Holistic Centre and the Reiki Center of Venice which is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Your "Like" & "Vote" would really be appreciated.
Join the HJE Healing Community!
This website is for you and others like you who have a desire to be a part of the natural way to heal.
I am sure you too have found a lot of valuable insights into energy healing and by sharing our knowledge we get to help one another.
This web site is a collation of my knowledge spread over more than 400 pages but I know that there is a lot more information and success stories out there and I would just love to hear about them.
I'd love to receive any articles, photos, stories, reviews, or other content you'd like to share.
Share Your Energy Healing Experience by submitting it right here on this site, then site visitors can read, rate, and comment about it. See an example of how this works with an interesting story of what happend to me about perfection.
You can also share or comment on any page of this website, just see the "Share this page" and "Leave a Comment" options at the very bottom!
Please join me as we develop and grow this fun Healing Community.
There's also an active group of fans on my Healing Journeys Energy Facebook Page so come join the conversation, we'd love to have you with us!
I recently started a Pinterest page with tons of boards to follow!
Of course I am available on Twitter and would love to see your tweets!