The Aura Color Test
Reveal your Aura's Personality!
The Aura Color Test provides you with deep psychic insight, and will help you live a better life based on the color of your Aura.
Certain colors are exciting, others are calming. Most people have a favorite color, with blue being the most highly preferred.
Some of us find pleasure in certain colors, and displeasure in others. Perhaps not surprisingly so as coloration is one of the most critical attributes of the human aura.
To do the Aura Color Test grab a piece of paper and answer the following questions by deciding which one best describes you.
Write down only the corresponding number of your answer.
At the end of the Aura Color Test you'll find a chart that reveals your aura color.
On our Facebook Specials page we are running a massive promotion for the next two months.
These specials are designed to help each and every single one of you on your own healing journey at a very special and extremely reasonable cost.
How Do You See Yourself?
- I spend the day meditating and have a simple lifestyle.
- I really enjoy helping people and I'm a caregiver.
- I'm into organic foods, vitamins and yoga and make friends easily.
- I'm the life of the party, love being with other people and love to chat.
- I'm very considerate and thoughtful of other people's feelings.
- I'm athletic, and people mistake my energy for aggression because I'm very competitive.
- I'm sentimental and even cry over commercials and can't stand to see anyone in pain.
What Your Coworkers Say About You
- Will my clothes get dirty? If they will then I can't do it.
- Yes. Yes. Yes. I hate telling anyone no.
- In school, I didn't take shop class just for something to do. I love hands-on work.
- Yeah, I know I have very high expectations, but that's the perfectionist in me.
- Just put the project down in front of me and say you don't think I can do it.
- I'd take one for the team any day!
- Now listen up, this is what we're going to do, I'm the team leader for a reason.
What Kind of Person Are You?
- I practice creative visualization.
- I believe I'm here to be of service to others and will do whatever I can to help.
- I'm the rebel in the crowd, tell me not to do it, and I'm determined to do it.
- I love talking, sharing information and getting to know people. I write and act.
- I love aerobics, sports, and anything else that tests my physical abilities.
- I have a short-fused temper.
- I'm the eternal student and want to learn everything I can.
How Would Your Friends Describe You?
- Has the biggest imagination ever! Would make a super author.
- Is a saint. Seriously, the most forgiving person I know.
- Is an artist and the most creative person I know.
- Is the most loving person I know.
- Would go into a burning building to save people without ever realizing the danger to self.
- Has both feet firmly on the ground.
- Is very self-reliant and doesn't need to depend on anyone.
Which Do You Love the Most?
(These Aura Color Test answers are for Women Only)
- Give me my makeup bag and lots of perfume.
- My home... it's decorated just the way I want it.
- Designer clothes... I like a complete ensemble look.
- Jewelry, of course.
- Pastries, candy, desserts... anything sweet.
- Plants... lots of plants and flowers.
- Romance... life isn't worth living without it.
Which Do You Love the Most?
(These Aura Color Test answers are for Men Only)
- My tools are a razor, aftershave, and manicure set.
- My comfy leather chair and a wide screen TV.
- My credit card, for the best tailor in town.
- My sports car, of course.
- Give me pizza, chips and beer.
- Hiking and being in the great outdoors.
- Going to parties with my best girl.
Which Is the Real You?
- I have a dream. I can see the future very clearly and know how to make my dreams come true.
- Talk to me. You can tell me anything and I'll hear every word.
- Don't fence me in. I might take a trip on the spur of the moment.
- I'm addicted to nature. I'm looking for my very own Walden's Pond.
- I don't mind taking risks as long as I know there's a payoff.
- I prefer being by myself.
- Don't shout and don't get angry. It makes me feel as though I'm the one upset or angry.
What's Your Achilles Heel?
- The eyes are the windows of my soul, and mine constantly weep.
- I guess I don't talk enough, because I get a sore throat when I talk too much.
- Indigestion. I love spicy foods, but my body can't tolerate them.
- My lungs. I don't have a lot of wind, regardless what my friends say about hot air.
- My muscles scream at me when I exercise.
- My nervous system. I get uptight and anxious too easily.
- My head feels like it's going to burst open. I get headaches very easily.
Initial Author: Sally Painter
Aura Color Test Results
Tally your answers for the aura color test. Find the number for which you had the most answers and if you had more than one color with the same number of answers in the aura color test, then your aura is a combination of colors, click on the colors below to get a better understanding of what the individual colors mean:
Your "Like" & "Vote" would really be appreciated.
Join the HJE Healing Community!
This website is for you and others like you who have a desire to be a part of the natural way to heal.
I am sure you too have found a lot of valuable insights into energy healing and by sharing our knowledge we get to help one another.
This web site is a collation of my knowledge spread over more than 400 pages but I know that there is a lot more information and success stories out there and I would just love to hear about them.
I'd love to receive any articles, photos, stories, reviews, or other content you'd like to share.
Share Your Energy Healing Experience by submitting it right here on this site, then site visitors can read, rate, and comment about it. See an example of how this works with an interesting story of what happend to me about perfection.
You can also share or comment on any page of this website, just see the "Share this page" and "Leave a Comment" options at the very bottom!
Please join me as we develop and grow this fun Healing Community.
There's also an active group of fans on my Healing Journeys Energy Facebook Page so come join the conversation, we'd love to have you with us!
I recently started a Pinterest page with tons of boards to follow!
Of course I am available on Twitter and would love to see your tweets!