- Don't Quit!
- When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
- When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
- When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
- And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
- When care is pressing you down a bit,
- Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
- Life is queer with its twists and turns,
- As every one of us sometimes learns,
- And many a failure turns about,
- when he might have won had he stuck it out;
- Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
- You may succeed with another blow.
- Success is failure turned inside out,
- The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
- And you never can tell how close you are,
- It may be near when it seems so far;
- So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
- It's when things seem worst, that
- YOU MUST NOT QUIT!
- ~ C. W. Longenecker ~
The best way to use your affirmations is to read them 3 times a day; once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once at night before you go to bed, at a minimum, you should read them at least once a day. There are many ways you can do this.
Here are a few examples to help give you some ideas of where to put your affirmations.***z1-below-paragraph-1-AffirmationsCourse.shtml***
Place a copy of your affirmation on your mirror. Each time you look in the mirror, read the affirmation.
Place multiple copies of your affirmation in various rooms or places you spend your time at during the day. At home on the fridge, on your mirror, in your office at work, next to your bed, or even in your car.
One of the most creative methods I've heard of, is using your PC's screen saver to pop up a graphical image of your affirmation. I've seen people use from a simple text scroll for their affirmation, to a little more creative graphical image that has the affirmation with a supporting picture next to the words. Each time the screen saver pops up, the affirmation is read.
If you decide to make use of affirmations in your life, be prepared for change.
Remember what they say, be careful what you ask for you may just get it, because with affirmations manifestation happens quickly, we suggest you learn how best to use affirmations for yourself.
GO TO - PART 9
To understand how to heal with energy you have to understand the concept of energy, the concept of healing and the concept of the mind body connection.
Own Your Health - A Practical Course in Understanding Self-healing with EnergyAnd if this is not enough most energy healing modalities are based in one or more of the following:
As well as the effects of negative energy, emotions, thinking and speech:
The "Own Your Health - A Practical Course to Understand Self-Healing with Energy" deals with all the aspects as mentioned above and more, is professionally presented in an easy way for you to learn and understand about how to heal with energy so that you can heal yourself and others.
When Life hands you Lemons - Make Lemonade! Live Your Dream
Ever been Embarrassed... just because you forgot something in a Healing Session...